For November 2019, aBlogtoWatch has a special monthly giveaway with Timeless Luxury Watches for a his and hers pair of Nomos Club Campus watches done in collaboration with the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF). The NBCF, Nomos Glashütte, and Timeless Luxury Watches collaborated on these two Nomos watches, each of which features the cause’s trademark pink. A portion of the proceeds from each watch sold goes to the NBCF, which provides education and mammograms in order to detect breast cancer in its earliest stages when it is most treatable. Of course, as these two are being given away, we encourage you all to learn more about the foundation and the important work it does.
The watches are sized at 36mm and 38.5mm, and both have different dials. The smaller NBCF Nomos Club Campus 708.S2 has a white silver-plated dial and retains the mixed Roman and Arabic numeral layout of the standard model. It’s the pink seconds hand and pink outline on the numerals and hour indices that ties this watch to its cause and the NBCF. Also, at 6 o’clock, the watch would normally say “Made in Germany” — it now reads “Have Hope.”
The larger 38.5mm NBCF Nomos Club Campus 736.S2 has a pink seconds hand, which is subtler overall, but the contrast against the dark blue dial makes it stand out in its own way. The numerals and indices are outlined in silver, and the numerals on the outer ring are in a lighter shade of blue. The design intent here was all about having the pink seconds hand stand out without being overdone.
Both of the NBCF Nomos Club Campus watches run on the in-house Caliber Alpha movement. The manual-wind movement features the Nomos swing system and has a power reserve of 43 hours.
The solid casebacks feature the tree branch logo of the National Breast Cancer Foundation, which comes from the personal story of NBCF founder Janelle Hail. Following her treatment for breast cancer, she saw a tree branch outside her window that had only a single leaf remaining. However, the leaf was a vibrant red, and Hail remarked, “I want to be like that leaf, brilliant until the end.” The logo was inspired by that tree, and it symbolizes life, growth, and hope for the future.
The 36mm NBCF Nomos Club Campus 708.S2 retails for $1,500 and the 38mm 736.S2 retails for $1,650.
To Enter You Must:
1. Comment on this post below (on aBlogtoWatch.com, not Facebook, or elsewhere you might see this article) before the giveaway is over with your valid e-mail address where required. (If you’ve signed up for the commenting system before, your e-mail should already be in there.) For a chance to win, share in the comments with what has been your favorite Timeless Luxury Watches Limited Edition so far? (See them all here)
2. Be a pal. If possible, “like” or follow any or all of the following:
- Like aBlogtoWatch on Facebook
- Follow aBlogtoWatch on Instagram
- Follow Timeless Luxury Watches on Instagram
3. Wait until the giveaway is over on November 30, 2019 for the winner to be chosen at random. A couple of basic rules. You can only enter once. You must comment with a valid e-mail address where you can be reached. Your comment must be confirmed and approved. You must complete the objectives to be considered. You are responsible for providing your contact shipping information if you are chosen. Shipping restrictions to non-U.S. entrants may apply, based on sponsor’s policies. Giveaway watch selection based on sponsor’s inventory and watch availability. All comments made after the end of the giveaway period will not be considered. If you are chosen as a winner, you then have 24 hours to ensure receipt of your full shipping information or an alternative winner will be chosen. For the full terms and conditions, please click here.
Good luck, and thanks to Timeless Luxury Watches, sponsor of the NBCF Nomos Club Campus his & hers watches giveaway on aBlogtoWatch!