This week on the aBlogtoWatch Weekly podcast, Ariel, Rick, and David are all entirely sober and ready to talk watches! The biggest news this week is undoubtedly the postponement of OnlyWatch 2023, and the gang all have their opinions. Then Ariel discusses his recent column on themed watches, and then gets to share all about his collaboration watch with Zodiac, the Pineapple Dream! After that, it’s business as usual with a few new releases and reviews, plus another exciting round of Hit, Miss, Maybe. Listen below or on the player of your choice.
Please visit the FHH website for details of this year’s FHH Forum.
- News: Only Watch 2023 Postponed To Indefinite 2024 Date
- Ariel’s Thoughts: The Challenging Proposition Of Designing Themed Watches
- Hands-On Debut: The Ariel Adams-Designed Zodiac Super Sea Wolf Pineapple Dream
- New Release: Bremont Supermarine S302 GMT Watches
- Hands-On: Gorilla Fastback Drift Safari ‘Wandering Hours’ Watch
- New Release: The Citizen AQ4100-65W Platinum Tosa Washi Paper Dial Watch
- New Release: Hublot Big Bang Tourbillon SR_A by Samuel Ross Watch
- Hands-On Debut: TITONI Impetus CeramTech Zr02 Watch
- New Release: IWC Pilot’s Watch Chronograph 41 Top Gun Mojave Desert Watch
- New Release: Louis Erard x Alain Silberstein’s Next Triptyque Is Khaki And Includes A Tourbillon