On this episode of aBlogtoWatch Weekly, Ariel, Rick, and David are joined by birds tweeting throughout the show as they discuss the latest in watches. Ariel shares his experience seeing the new Indiana Jones film and how it’s a true watch lover’s movie, while Rick tells us about a disgruntled customer suing over the waitlist, and David confirms how hot Ariel is (according to WatchPro, at least). Then, it’s onto the upcoming Dubai Watch Week 2023, a Roger Dubuis Lamborghini watch, a new MB&F, and a look back to the Tudor Black Bay GMT. Finally, the guys talk about the Unimatic X South Park watch and its mountainous comment section. Listen below or on the player of your choice.
- Hamilton Boulton: Hands-On With The Watch Worn By Indiana Jones In The Dial Of Destiny Film
- Patek Philippe Store Sued After Customer Claims He Was Duped | WatchPro.com
- HOT 100 TASTEMAKERS: Ariel Adams, aBlogtoWatch | WatchPro.com
- Hands-On: Roger Dubuis Excalibur Spider Lamborghini Countach Watch
- Hands-On: MB&F HM8 Mark 2 Is A Car-Inspired Luxury Watch
- From the Archives: Tudor Black Bay GMT Watch
- Hands-On: UNIMATIC x South Park Modello Uno U1-EC Cartman Watch
We’d love to hear from you with feedback or suggestions for future show topics or guests. Comment below or contact [email protected]. Advertising opportunities are also available.