This week on the aBlogtoWatch Weekly podcast, Ariel is back for the full show, joined Rick and David with special guest Alex, a watchmaker and co-founder of the Fifth Wrist website and co-host of its companion podcast. Ariel has just wrapped up a trip to Paris with Louis Vuitton, and that means another round of aBlogtoWatch Watches Watches! Then it’s on to more high-minded chat about power reserves, where the guys set the official acceptable minimum at one weekend. Then it’s time for a few new releases and reviews, a chat about so-called “fun” watches, and another few rounds of Hit, Miss, Maybe. Listen below or on the player of your choice.
- From The Comments: Practical Power Reserves And Nothing Less
- Hands-On: Louis Vuitton Relaunches The Tambour As A Higher-End Integrated Bracelet Watch
- New Release: Audemars Piguet Introduces Five New 37mm Royal Oak Offshore Watches
- Watch Review: Accutron Spaceview 2020 With Electrostatic Power Generation
- Bulgari Octo Finissimo Tourbillon Watch In Marble For Only Watch 2023
- New Release: Zodiac Introduces Super Sea Wolf White Ceramic Watches For The Summer