May 2023 is here, and with a new month comes a new opportunity to win with aBlogtowatch. For the last full month of spring, however, we’ve partnered with Luminox to bring you something a little different. One winning commenter will receive this rugged, dependable Luminox Bear Grylls Master 3745 chronograph, and will also accompany Luminox representatives on a thrilling adventure tour of the world-famous wilderness around Moab, Utah.
The Moab adventure tour is currently slated for late summer 2023, and will take the winner on a two and a half day excursion through some of Moab’s most breathtaking scenery, including a Hummer Sunset Tour and hiking through the landscapes of Arches National Park. More details and potential surprises will be added closer to the tour date, and the final experience can be tailored to the physical fitness level of the winner. It’s sure to be a once-in-a-lifetime journey through one of America’s most beautiful landscapes, with surprises and challenges unlike anywhere else on earth.
To take on this adventure through the wilderness, you’ll need an equally rugged watch, and Luminox will also provide the winner with a new Luminox Bear Grylls Master 3745 chronograph. Designed to handle the toughest challenges of nature, the Bear Grylls Master 3745 is a sturdy and athletic chronograph design, measuring in at a robust 45mm-wide. Forged from the brand’s proprietary CARBONOX™ composite material, this aggressive case design should be light and comfortable on the wrist despite its bold dimensions, and features a hefty 300 meters of water resistance. The dial of the Bear Grylls Master 3745 takes on a striking sandy desert yellow hue, and is packed with features designed to maximize functionality and survivability in outdoor environments. Beyond the 12-hour chronograph complication, the dial also features tritium tube illumination guaranteed to provide 25 years of continuous light, along with a printed reminder of the Morse code “SOS” signal in case of emergency. Luminox powers the watch with an accurate, reliable Swiss quartz chronograph movement, and fits the black rubber strap with a removable compass attachment for even greater adventuring functionality. The Luminox Bear Grylls Master 3745 carries an MSRP of $995 USD.
To Enter You Must:
- Comment on this post below (on aBlogtoWatch.com, not Facebook, or elsewhere you might see this article) before the giveaway is over with your valid e-mail address where required. (If you’ve signed up for the commenting system before, your e-mail should already be in there.) For a chance to win, share in the comments what you would like to see next from the brand.
- Be a pal. If possible, “like” or follow any or all of the following:
- Like aBlogtoWatch on Facebook
- Follow aBlogtoWatch on Instagram
- Sign up for the aBlogtoWatch Newsletter
- Follow Luminox on Instagram
- Wait until the giveaway is over on May 31, 2023 for the winner to be chosen at random. A couple of basic rules. You can only enter once. You must comment with a valid e-mail address where you can be reached. Your comment must be confirmed and approved. You must complete the objectives to be considered. You are responsible for providing your contact shipping information if you are chosen. Giveaway winners must be residents of the United States. Giveaway watch selection based on sponsor’s inventory and watch availability. All comments made after the end of the giveaway period will not be considered. If you are chosen as a winner, you then have 24 hours to ensure receipt of your full shipping information or an alternative winner will be chosen. For the full terms and conditions, please click here.
Good luck, and thanks to Luminox, sponsor of the Luminox Moab Adventure Tour and Bear Grylls Master 3745 watch giveaway on aBlogtoWatch!