This week on the aBlogtoWatch Weekly podcast, the gang is back together with renewed exuberance! After a reminder that yes, aBlogtoWatch does have a Twitter account, they talk about next year’s watch shows, gimmicky watch collaborations, and the games brands play with consumers. If that weren’t enough, they try to dissect the logic behind Moser’s latest release, play more pricing games with new Seikos while trying to figure out what the heck the brand is doing, and make their picks for who had the best and worst years. Plus, a new boutique and new watches from Chopard and a thrilling discussion about date wheels. Listen below or on the player of your choice.
- 2:40 The uncertainty, excitement, and brand tactics of watch shows
- 7:30 Is Anyone Listening? Why We Are Seeing So Many Watch Brand Collaborations
- 18:55 Last Week, This Week/New Watches, Part 1
- 37:11 Good Year/Bad Year: The team makes their picks!
- 42:15 New Watches, Part 2
We’d love to hear from you with feedback or suggestions for future show topics or guests. Advertising opportunities are also available. Comment below or contact [email protected].