April 2023 is upon us at last, and as our team at aBlogtoWatch wraps up all the exciting news from Geneva, our minds turn to relaxing with a new timepiece. For one lucky member of our community, aBlogtoWatch and Isotope have the perfect new laid-back partner for some springtime relaxation. One winning entrant will receive this Isotope Old Radium Bronze Pilot watch in striking Ox Blood Red, which combines classic pilot’s watch aesthetics with unique Isotope touches and a warm, charismatic colorway to create the perfect companion for casual wear.
At 40mm-wide and 10.7mm-thick, the Isotope Old Radium Bronze Pilot’s CuSn8 bronze case delivers balanced proportions for a variety of wrist sizes. The overall silhouette here is pure classic pilot’s watch, with handsomely narrow tapering lugs, a smooth raised bezel, and a bold, easy-to-grip conical crown. The fully brushed finish reinforces the clean, utilitarian lines on the wrist, while allowing the natural warmth of the bronze case material to shine through. In keeping with the sporty character of the design, Isotope rates the watch for a solid 100 meters of water resistance, and tops the case off with a sapphire display caseback.
The dial of the Isotope Old Radium Bronze Pilot combines classic flieger watch details with the brand’s trademark “Lacrima” dial design. This teardrop-shaped recessed central segment of the dial is finished in deep black, offering a handsome contrast with the rich, heavily textured Ox Blood Red that makes up the rest of the dial surface. As the name suggests, the Old Radium Bronze Pilot uses warmly aged khaki lume for its flieger hands and printed Arabic numerals, creating a color palette that smartly complements the bronze case material on the wrist.
Isotope powers the Old Radium Bronze Pilot with a Swiss Landeron automatic movement. The brand claims a 40 hour power reserve for this movement, along with a 28,800 bph beat rate. Isotope also decorates the movement with a mix of perlage and Côtes de Genève. To complete the watch, Isotope pairs the case with a classic brown calfskin leather strap. Only 300 examples of the Isotope Old Radium Bronze Pilot will be made in the Ox Blood Red dial color, and the watch carries an MSRP of £800 GBP.
To Enter You Must:
- Comment on this post below (on aBlogtoWatch.com, not Facebook, or elsewhere you might see this article) before the giveaway is over with your valid e-mail address where required. (If you’ve signed up for the commenting system before, your e-mail should already be in there.) For a chance to win, share in the comments what you would like to see next from the brand.
- Be a pal. If possible, “like” or follow any or all of the following:
- Like aBlogtoWatch on Facebook
- Follow aBlogtoWatch on Instagram
- Sign up for the aBlogtoWatch Newsletter
- Follow Isotope on Instagram
- Wait until the giveaway is over on April 30, 2023 for the winner to be chosen at random. A couple of basic rules. You can only enter once. You must comment with a valid e-mail address where you can be reached. Your comment must be confirmed and approved. You must complete the objectives to be considered. You are responsible for providing your contact shipping information if you are chosen. Shipping restrictions to non-U.S. entrants may apply, based on the sponsor’s policies. Giveaway watch selection based on sponsor’s inventory and watch availability. All comments made after the end of the giveaway period will not be considered. If you are chosen as a winner, you then have 24 hours to ensure receipt of your full shipping information or an alternative winner will be chosen. For the full terms and conditions, please click here.
Good luck, and thanks to Isotope, sponsor of the Isotope Old Radium Bronze Pilot watch giveaway on aBlogtoWatch!