This week on the aBlogtoWatch Weekly podcast, the venerable Rick, Ariel, and David are back with a full agenda! The team starts off by spending over 12 minutes discussing how Rolex bungled its first titanium production watch, then segues into discussing two other watch materials, bronze and alumin(i)um. The guys then discuss Omega’s cryptic announcement on Instagram, suggesting that whatever it is, it will likely be disappointing and too expensive. Moving along, the staggering number of Seiko releases last year, more musings on Brick Watch Company, and Panerai responds to last week’s ABTW Weekly episode. Plus, Ariel and David express admiration for an unexpected brand! Listen below or on the player of your choice.
- 2:15 Hands-On With Rolex’s First Attempt At A Titanium Watch, The Rolex Deepsea Challenge
- 14:58 Actually Affordable: Bronze Watches
- 17:44 A Look At The Past & Present Of The Bulgari Aluminium Watch Collection
- 24:45 aBlogtoWatch Weekly: How Ulysse Nardin Shattered The Mold With The Freak
- 25:30 The team offers its guesses on OMEGA’s “Tiny device. Massive change.” tease
- 29:15 Last Week, This Week
- Seiko releases over 500 watches in 2022 (Plus9Time)
- DAVE PORTNOY: The TRUTH about his BRICK Watch Company | YouTube
- Panerai capitalizes on Dave Bautista
- Listeners share how they use their chronographs!
- 48:21 Watch Reviews/New Releases
We’d love to hear from you with feedback or suggestions for future show topics or guests. Comment below or contact [email protected]. Advertising opportunities are also available.