As June 2023 begins and the world looks forward to a summer of fun, it’s also the perfect time for watch enthusiasts to roll up their sleeves and show off an eye-catching new timepiece. aBlogtoWatch and AVI-8 have you covered with a dynamic, capable new pilot’s watch inspired by one of the most celebrated fighter groups of World War II – the U.S. Army Air Corps’ all-black Tuskegee Airmen. One lucky participant will receive this striking AVI-8 Flyboy Tuskegee Airmen Meca-Quartz Limited Edition, which blends bold color with sharp, highly legible design to create a rugged, eye-catching sports watch fit for the Tuskegee Airmen themselves.
At 40mm-wide with a broad unidirectional 12-hour bezel, the AVI-8 Flyboy Tuskegee Airmen Meca-Quartz Limited Edition’s stainless steel case should carry a timelessly sporty presence on the wrist. The design offers a classic sports watch look with tapering chamfered lugs and a prominent bezel, which should make for a versatile and stylish wearing experience.
In true AVI-8 style, the Flyboy Tuskegee Airmen Meca-Quartz Limited Edition’s dial uses a blend of vibrant color, rich texture, and bold design elements to create a dynamic alternative to the traditional pilot watch look. The main dial surface is heavily grained and finished in a deep, heavily saturated red as a tribute to the famous “Red Tails” aircraft color scheme used by the Tuskegee Airmen. A vivid yellow segment of the rehaut from 12 o’clock to 3 o’clock includes a more direct Tuskegee Airmen signature, while the fighter group’s distinctive black emblem is used at 6 o’clock. A set of broad flieger hands and rectangular applied indices should make this an exceedingly legible watch on the wrist, as well.
AVI-8 powers the Flyboy Tuskegee Airmen Meca-Quartz Limited Edition with a reliable, robust Japanese meca-quartz movement. To complete this bold style, the brand pairs the watch with a striking red leather strap sporting double accent stitching. Only 1,195 examples of the AVI-8 Flyboy Tuskegee Airmen Meca-Quartz Limited Edition will be made, and the watch carries an MSRP of $290 USD.
To Enter You Must:
- Comment on this post below (on aBlogtoWatch.com, not Facebook, or elsewhere you might see this article) before the giveaway is over with your valid e-mail address where required. (If you’ve signed up for the commenting system before, your e-mail should already be in there.) For a chance to win, share in the comments what you would like to see next from the brand.
- Be a pal. If possible, “like” or follow any or all of the following:
- Like aBlogtoWatch on Facebook
- Follow aBlogtoWatch on Instagram
- Sign up for the aBlogtoWatch Newsletter
- Follow AVI-8 on Instagram
- Wait until the giveaway is over on June 30, 2023 for the winner to be chosen at random. A couple of basic rules. You can only enter once. You must comment with a valid e-mail address where you can be reached. Your comment must be confirmed and approved. You must complete the objectives to be considered. You are responsible for providing your contact shipping information if you are chosen. Shipping restrictions to non-U.S. entrants may apply, based on the sponsor’s policies. Giveaway watch selection based on sponsor’s inventory and watch availability. All comments made after the end of the giveaway period will not be considered. If you are chosen as a winner, you then have 24 hours to ensure receipt of your full shipping information or an alternative winner will be chosen. For the full terms and conditions, please click here.
Good luck, and thanks to AVI-8, sponsor of the AVI-8 Flyboy Tuskegee Airmen Meca-Quartz Limited Edition watch giveaway on aBlogtoWatch!