This week on aBlogtoWatch Weekly, Rick, Ariel, and David put their heads together to give you more of what you love: insightful watch banter! Things get started with a discussion of the fundamental shift in power away from traditional retailers, how that’s changed the watch-buying experience, and what’s next. Then, the gents dissect the recent appointment of Ilaria Resta as CEO of Audemars Piguet before moving on to a string of new releases, including watches from Doxa, Ulysse Nardin, and an Omega that riles Ariel up. Listen below or on the player of your choice.
- 3:31 Ariel’s Thoughts: How Traditional Wristwatch Retail Lost Its Power Over Consumers
- 21:03 Audemars Piguet’s New CEO Is Ilaria Resta | Robb Report
- 30:55 Hands-On Debut: Doxa SUB 300T Clive Cussler Watch and
- 35:13 Hands-On Debut: Ulysse Nardin Presents The Ocean Race Diver Chronograph Watch
- 42:17 Watch Review: Sequent Elektron / SuperCharger 2.3 Smartwatch Review
- 49:20 Watch Review: Charles Zuber Perfos Watch Designed By Eric Giroud
- 52:20 Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Worldtimer Watches Carve The World With A Laser