This week on the aBlogtoWatch Weekly podcast, it’s Ariel who’s missing, but David has found his way back to the podcasting booth and rejoins Rick for another raucous chat about the latest in watches. The two are joined by Andrew Morgan from WatchFinder & Co., who immediately disappoints Rick when he shares that he is not a soccer/football fan. The trio dissects the murkiness of calling watches “iconic,” has a go at a new brand peddling overpriced watches, and humbly predicts what 2023 may hold. Plus, a slew of rainbow watches, a wildly expensive Credor, and David divulges trade secrets! Listen below or on the player of your choice.
- 2:10 David shares about his semi-secret visit to Girard-Perregaux
- 5:10 Grinding Gears: Iconic Watches Vs. Endless Choice, A Conundrum For Watch Brands & Buyers
- 23:10 Good Week/Bad Week
- 31:50 Predictions for Watches in 2023
- 33:55 New Watches
- Christiaan van der Klaauw CVDK Planetarium Dunes Of Mars Watch
- Audemars Piguet Unveils The Code 11.59 by Audemars Piguet Starwheel Watch
- Hublot Unveils The MP-09 Tourbillon Bi-Axis Rainbow 3D Carbon Watch
- H. Moser & Cie. Unveils Streamliner Tourbillon Rainbow Watches
- Hands-On: Seiko’s $400,000 Credor Spring Drive Decimal Minute Repeater Watch
We’d love to hear from you with feedback or suggestions for future show topics or guests. Advertising opportunities are also available. Comment below or contact [email protected].