On this week’s episode of the aBlogtoWatch Weekly podcast, Ariel, Rick, and David are joined once again by Sylvain Berneron, Creative Director at Breitling. The group has it out over brands using auctions to launch new models, diverges from a discussion of the Rolex Daytona to discuss the realities of wear and tear, shares their favorite movie watches, and talks about the practical uses for chronographs. Plus, an update on the ABTW x Raymond Weil project and a new candidate for the best car brand collaboration! Listen below or on the player of your choice.
- 2:33 Should brands be using auctions as a launch platform?
- 15:02 Five Ways The Rolex Daytona Is A Better (And Worse) Watch Than You Might Expect
- 26:55 aBlogtoWatch Audience Designs The Next Raymond Weil Watch, Part 2
- 34:15 Last Week, This Week
- The ultimate car collab: the SMART Car Smart Watch
- Sylvain explains the new Breitling tourbillons (Breitling Debuts A Trio Of Premier B21 Chronograph Tourbillon Watches)
- 40:25 Good Week/Bad Week
- UK Foreign Minister James Cleverly puts Rick off double-wristing
- Harry Kane Ridiculed For His Rolex Rainbow Daytona Protest | watchpro.com
- 42:00 New Watches
aBlogtoWatch launched the first-ever podcast about watches back in 2010 and continues to be the most referenced and respected publication in the world for watch enthusiasts, buyers, and collectors. Today, in addition to the website and social media channels, aBlogtoWatch produces the SUPERLATIVE interview podcast as well as aBlogtoWatch Weekly news podcast. The aBlogtoWatch Weekly podcast features the editors of the timepiece enthusiast publication aBlogtoWatch.com, coming together each week to discuss some of the latest industry stories and hottest new releases.We’d love to hear from you with feedback or suggestions for future show topics or guests. Advertising opportunities are also available. Comment below or contact [email protected].